This post contains affiliate links. See our full disclosure here.
Each year I compile a stack of books–some paper, some digital– to help me grow as a person. This year I’m particularly excited about my choices. I’m also honest enough with myself to know I might not get through them all. However, I thought I’d share them (in no particular order) with you. Maybe you’ll find a few new additions for your own “to-be-read” pile.
- The Unveiled Wife: Embracing Intimacy with God and Your Husband
- God Has a Wonderful Plan for Your Life: The Myth of the Modern Message
- The Broken Way
- The Core: Teaching Your Child the Foundations of a Classical Education
- Wife After God: Drawing Closer to God and Your Husband
- How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and Listen so Kids Will Talk
- Positive Parenting: An Essential Guide
- Raising Grateful Kids in an Entitled World
- Bible Code Bombshell
- Discover the Bible for Yourself
This isn’t an exhaustive list, and I’ve been known to add more books to the pile as they catch my eye; my husband spends a lot of time fretting over the lack of space we have and my never ending fascination with having my own library.
What are some books you have on your reading list for 2017? Please share them in the comments.